- Have your coupons organized prior to handing over to the cashier
- Have ALL FREE coupons such as BOGO FREE ones together
- DON'T BE FRAUDULENT, Only Use Coupons for What You Have
- Don't ABUSE the use of Competitor's coupons to keep it alive and going. Some stores limit the number of competitor's coupons you may use while others don't. For those that don't, be careful not to over use. When stores accept competitor coupons they are providing the loss in revenue from themselves. There is no reimbursement from the competitor. It is great when competitor coupons are usable as it adds to our savings so lets keep the savings around and be cautious and wise to using competitor coupons.
- Smile, Be Positive and Kind to your Cashier, Store Employees and Management, IT IS KEY.(Remember our past lesson: Feel Good About Couponing)
Use these tips and I know your couponing experience will be smoother and easier.