Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Weight Watchers: Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
Posted by The Coupon Centsation
As you know, we are on day 3 of Weight Watchers and doing great! I am so excited that so many of you are joining us on this journey~ We LOVE pizza and have tried to find a way to make it fit in our points. Tonight we had Buffalo Chicken Pizza and it was SO GOOD!!!!!!!! I just had to share the recipe~
What you will Need:
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 Tablespoon)
*1 and 1/3 cup Hot Water
* Bisquick (Low-Fat) or the Whole Wheat Hungry Jack Pancake Mix
* 1/2 Cup Grilled Chicken (We used Tyson pre-grilled strips)
* Moore's Buffalo Sauce ( ZERO POINTS)
* 5 servings of Kraft 2% Mozzarella Cheese
* 1 teaspoon Italian Herb Seasoning
* Dash of Garlic Powder
How to Make:
Dough: Mix the Bisquick/Hungry Jack with Italian seasoning and garlic, add oil and hot water.
Mix into a ball. On a lightly flowered surface roll the dough out to the pizza crust desired. Place onto lightly greased pizza pan.
Add Buffalo Sauce, Chicken and cheese....
Bake at 425 degrees for 12-14 minutes
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WHOLE PIZZA IS ONLY 30 POINTS